Thursday, June 2, 2011

Straight Hair and My New Favorite

I am in the midst of growing out my very curly hair so I took a much needed trip to my favorite Portland salon Moxie For Hair today.  Christine has been cutting my hair for years and she's wonderful!  She used her magic and perfectly straightened my hair...it's always fun to try a new do!  Christine is wonder woman.  She rocks  the salon, raises awesome kids, always looks amazing and is one of the talented women behind Kiki Lou Hair Bobbles, the cutest little hair accessories in town.

These are my new favorite earrings.  I am in love, love, love.  They're made with vintage brass and they go with everything!  Handmade by another talented women, Portland jewelry artist Carley Brin.  She sells her beautiful work exclusively at Gilt

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...